Atrium 1.0 release includes some new features and several security upgrades. We've also moved a couple of our modules to D.o
- Atrium Reader: We've added Atrium Reader to the standard Open Atrium features bundle. You can now create news, image, and twitter feeds to display in your groups.
- Moved to Drupal.org: A couple of the supporting modules have now found a new home. LiteCal and xref can now be found at Drupal.org.
- Atrium Casetracker: Due dates have been added to the case content types.
- Atrium Casetracker: Case Type has been added to the "Filter results" block.
- Atrium Calendar: Event type taxonomy has been added to the event content type.
- Atrium Calendar: Calendar view has been changed to assign colors based on the Event type taxonomy, instead of random.
- Atrium Calendar: "Event Types" block added to act as a legend (displaying event types and corresponding colors) and a filter.
Support Libraries Updates